Series 30,000 is capable of performing bidirectional zero leakage in extreme temperature conditions. This all-metal construction and inherently fire-resistant design, is unaffected by temperature changes. The fully integrated long bonnet moves the packing area away from extreme service temperatures (-76F through 842F).
The materials used for sealing, coupled with precise machining, significantly extend the life of the valve. Every Vanessa Series 30,000 valve in basic configuration features a smoothly grinded seat with Stellite® grade 21 weld overlay. This overlay combined with the triple offsets ability to create a non-rubbing seating surface during cycling is extremely resistant to abrasion, erosion and corrosion.
The Vanessa seal ring is the main sealing component that may be laminated in Duplex (as a minimum) or manufactured as a one-piece solid seat. Seal rings are easily interchangeable and replaceable thanks to the self-centering design and the use of reference pins that simplify assembly. A spiral wound gasket allows expansion and contraction of the seal ring during normal opening and closing of the valve.
Vanessa valves all share the same trim design which is a combination of optimized angles, and robust bearings and shafts. Some of the key features in our Series 30,000 include:
- A one-piece shaft that maximizes robustness versus a two-piece shaft that is commonly used in low pressure butterfly valves.
- A Two-piece packing gland that enhances safety and reliability for leakage and fugitive emissions over time.
- The shaft to disc connection is secured utilizing keys (no pins) in order to optimize torque transmission without compromising shaft integrity.
- The disc is not a sealing element in this design and instead, only a carrier. Being consistent with body material, the disc can be exposed to the same level of abrasion and corrosion as the valve body, but without negative effects on shut off.
- Heavy duty bearings and thrust bearing are engineered to withstand very high pressure loads and wear.
o Standard reinforced, braided and flexible graphite bearing protectors are used to eliminate the risk of particle intrusion and ensure consistent torque increasing overall reliability.
- Internal and external retaining devices are used to ensure that the one-piece shaft is blow-out proof and provides complete compliance with API 609.
- The Open/closed disc references and an external disc position indicator simplify installation/removal procedures that are in compliance with API 609.al expansion.
3-12” Class 150 and 300, Lugged & Gate Valve Face to Face, Carbon Steel
Vanessa- Series 30,000
Call or Submit Form
Below to Configure Today!
Why Buy NECI?
Turn to NECI for a broad scope of products along with the engineering, training, maintenance and asset optimization services required to solve your most challenging process control needs.
Call us today to see how we can help you Perform Beyond Expectations.