KTM’s Gratite® seat ball valve not only operates across an impressive range of temperatures, from -29°C to 500°C, it also boasts outstanding performance and a reliability, making it ideal for high pressure, fire-proof, anti-corrosion and other key process lines.
With a split-body construction and floating, bidirectional, or uni-direction (Class 600) design, the Gratite® seat ball valve is an excellent option for industrial processes.
- Hard graphite with excellent self-lubrication and anti-corrosion properties is adopted to the seat and flexible graphite to the cushion seal
- Hard graphite seats and the graphite packing ensure a wide operating temperature range from -29°C to 500°C
- Gratite® offers superior cost effectiveness in comparison to the metal seated valves
- High resistance to thermal shock prevents the cracking caused by thermal shock seen in ceramics
- With high conductivity, Gratite® has an anti‑static function
- Blowout-proof stem (ASME Class 600 optional)
- A two-piece body construction makes maintenance easier
- The product features a fire safe design
- Easy actuator mounting
- It can be used for both flow directions (ASME Class 600, DN50 to DN100 is unidirectional flow).
- Gratite® boasts outstanding sealing characteristics
- Water pressure: Zero leakage
- Air pressure: 10 cc / min / inch
- (10 cc / min for the size of DN25 or less)
KTM Gratite Seat Hi-Temp
Call or Submit Form
Below to Configure Today!
Why Buy NECI?
Turn to NECI for a broad scope of products along with the engineering, training, maintenance and asset optimization services required to solve your most challenging process control needs.
Call us today to see how we can help you Perform Beyond Expectations.