Keystone’s KBall Figure F110F190 Ball valves is a range of ball valves that will suit a wide range of industrial applications.
- One, two and three-piece ball valve designs included in this range with screwed, weld or flanged end connections.
- 3/4/5-way multi-port designs available.
- For easy actuation, ISO 5211 top mounting plate available on selected models.
- Investment or sand cast body construction depending on model.
- Stainless-steel or Carbon steel body materials available.
- Wide range of pressure ratings available.
- Full-bore and reduced models.
- All models have a locking device.
- Seat material options available.
- Fire tested valves available.
Keystone F110-F190 K-Ball
Call or Submit Form
Below to Configure Today!
Why Buy NECI?
Turn to NECI for a broad scope of products along with the engineering, training, maintenance and asset optimization services required to solve your most challenging process control needs.
Call us today to see how we can help you Perform Beyond Expectations.