Fisher™ NotchFlo™ DST Control Valve
Fisher NotchFlo DST control valves offer excellent control of liquid services with high pressure drops and entrained particulate. Fisher NotchFlo DST control valves are designed for dirty, cavitating services. The trim in this valve utilizes a series of flow restrictions and expansions to eliminate cavitation, while allowing up to 12.7 mm (1/2 in) diameter particulate to pass through without plugging. Benefits include:
- Long Trim Life—NotchFlo DST control valves feature a protected seat design whereby the shutoff function is separate from the throttling areas of the trim.
- Class V Shutoff—Use of hardened metal seats provides tight shutoff to minimize seat erosion.
- High Pressure Drops—Rugged cage guiding of the plug, combined with a staged pressure drop, enables the NotchFlo DST control valve to be effective in a wide range of allowable high pressure drop applications. It can be operated by either spring and diaphragm or piston actuators, depending on plug design (balanced or unbalanced) and application requirements.
- Sour Service Capability—Materials are available for applications handling sour fluids.
- Availability—NotchFlo DST control valves are available in both globe and angle valve body designs.
- Designed to prevent cavitation.
- Has a pressure drop limit of 290 bar (4200 psi).
- Can pass up to 12.7 mm (1/2 in) diameter particulate.
- The protected seat design separates the shutoff function from the throttling function to protect the seating surfaces from throttling wear.
- Hardened metal seats provide tight shutoff to minimize seat erosion.
- Cage-type trim allows removal and inspection of parts without taking the valve body out of the pipeline.
Fisher Notchflo Valve
Call or Submit Form
Below to Configure Today!
Why Buy New England Controls?
Turn to New England Controls for a broad scope of products along with the engineering, training, maintenance and asset optimization services required to solve your most challenging process control needs.
Call us today to see how we can help you Perform Beyond Expectations.