Keystone F89C Pneumatic Quarter-Turn Actuator
The Keystone F89C quarter turn actuator is designed specifically to address requirements for automated quarter-turn valves in the chemical industry. It offers reliable operation with minimal maintenance in a compact design. As a highly flexible actuator, the unit can be converted from double acting to single acting (or reverse) in the field without special tools. The spring return actuator is available with spring sets representing 2.8 bar (40 psi) to 8.3 bar (120 psi) in 0.7 bar (10 psi) increments. The springs are manufactured from heavy gauge wire to assure long life and ESPC coated for corrosion resistance. They are pre-compressed using a special container to ensure safe operation and maintenance.
- Valve connection compatible with ISO 5211, including spigot plate for alignment.
- Double Rack and Pinion design nullifies side loads on the pinion shaft, minimizing bearing wear and extending life.
- Optimized product flow with standard mounted travel stops for valve position adjustment in open and close position (+/- 5° at each end).
- Anodized aluminum body with electrostatic powder coating (ESPC) finish provides durable protection against corrosive environments.
- Double acting and spring return versions available for cost effective and safe operation.
- Up to 12 individual springs offer flexible torque range for both ball as butterfly valves.
- Pre-compressed spring design and anti-blowout travel stops and drive pinion provide safe maintenance and operation.
Keystone- F89C Pneumatic Quarter-Turn Actuator
Call or Submit Form
Below to Configure Today!
Why Buy NECI?
Turn to NECI for a broad scope of products along with the engineering, training, maintenance and asset optimization services required to solve your most challenging process control needs.
Call us today to see how we can help you Perform Beyond Expectations.