Keystone EPI-2 Quarter Turn Electric Actuator
The Keystone EPI-2 series quarter turn electric actuator is a compact, multi-voltage actuator containing all the advanced features necessary for effective control of low-torque quarter turn valves and dampers, even in large and complex plants.
With its compact, lightweight design, the EPI-2 is the most innovative all-in-one actuator available. It includes a wide range of essential design features in its standard offering, and optionally can incorporate BluetoothTM wireless connectivity.
The EPI-2 is simple to install, setup, and commission. It offers an efficient, balanced construction, ensuring easy installation onto small valves with minimal stress in the pipework and low operating loads on valve shafts. Powered by motor that it duty rated at 100% for on/off applications, the EPI-2 automatically adapts to a wide range of voltages in DC or AC.
- Low or high voltage single phase DC or AC power supply with 3-phase option
- Multiple adjustable stroking times to suit specific applications
- Interchangeable base plate and range of shaft inserts enable simple connection to any valve type
- Intelligent control unit prevents overheating
- Epicyclical gearing ensures reliable and smooth operation
- Top-mounted position indicator
- Constantly-engaged, hand wheel-operated manual override in case of power failure
- Bluetooth™ wireless connectivity for non-intrusive configuration, operation and diagnostics
- Optional local control panel for manual valve operation with additional open/close indicator
- Simple upgrade options for modulating control and network communication via DeviceNet or Profibus DP protocols
- Latched-type output contacts for fully open/fully close remote indication. Output contacts for monitor and blinker/local selector indication are also available
- Bluetooth™ is a trademark of Bluetooth SIG. Inc, USA
Keystone Model EPI-2
Call or Submit Form
Below to Configure Today!
Why Buy New England Controls?
Turn to New England Controls for a broad scope of products along with the engineering, training, maintenance and asset optimization services required to solve your most challenging process control needs.
Call us today to see how we can help you Perform Beyond Expectations.